Training coordinator / Management coach
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative Apprenticeship providers delivering the best Management Apprenticeships with a focus on learner experience and value for our clients.
To continue to wow our clients we want to develop the best people and we are looking for experienced training coordinators and learning professionals with a passion to develop and become qualified Management Apprenticeship Assessor Coaches.
This role will provide you with all of the experience, training, support and qualifications to thrive in this area and develop your career with us.
What you need for the role:
- Management experience
- Experienced in a Training/Learning/HR/Project Management environment
- Have outstanding organisational skills and be a great communicator
- Positive and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with individuals and teams with differing needs and personalities
- Effective and professional communication skills at all levels
What you will develop towards:
- A qualification Recognised Assessor award / TAQA
- Assessing and supporting your own portfolio of learners working towards full Management Apprenticeships
- Support learners through their Functional Skills
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Carrying out remote learner sessions and reviews
- Organising and maintaining documentation on learners’ progress
- Organising and booking learner exams
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Preparing learners for End Point Assessment
- Ensuring learners achieve timely completions and that a high quality of evidence is obtained
- Work effectively with L&D team and facilitators
The successful candidate will thrive in a constantly changing working environment where decisions happen quickly and everyone works together to make the incredible possible.
Location: We are recruiting for multiple locations across the UK
Salary: £22-27000 PA OTE based on successful qualification
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.