Leadership & Management Coach - Birmingham
We are a Learning & Development company with a difference! We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give our clients a competitive edge.
We’re looking for a leadership and management coach to join our team and help us to deliver Apprenticeships with a difference!
Job Title: Leadership & Management Coach (qualified assessor)
Location: We are recruiting assessors from multiple locations across the UK, Head office based in Knowsley, Merseyside
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 based on experience (plus performance related bonus)
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 or TAQA
• Monitor learner attendance and review progress
• Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Level 3 Management and Team Leading
• Experience in delivering Functional Skills (Maths & English) to level 2
• Must hold occupational competency within the above vocational areas
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel
• Experience of using OneFile
• Comfortable using a range of ICT packages such as Skype
• Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship
• Support learners through their Functional Skills
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
• Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress
• Organise and book learner exams
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
• Preparing learners for EPA
• Ensuring learners achieve timely and that a high quality of evidence is obtained
• Work effectively with L&D team and facilitators
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
• How many years of WBL assessor experience do you have?
• Do you have the following licence or certification: D32/D33 or A1- assessors qualification?
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.