Leadership & Management Coaches - Nationwide
We are currently looking for Leadership & Management Coaches (qualified assessors) across England to join our team and help us deliver apprenticeships with a difference.
We work with some amazing brands, designing and delivering innovative leadership and management development solutions that wow our clients!
We’re focused on recruiting the best possible people and have a high performing culture that rewards those who commit and contribute with a fantastic working environment and career package.
Our unique model means that we have developed our own resources to support the programme, workshop elements are delivered by our trainers and your coaching is delivered mostly remotely through MS Teams meaning you can focus more time on your individual learners.
- Assess and support apprentices throughout their apprenticeship programme through to timely achievement (including preparation for End Point Assessment)
- Provide Functional Skills support where required
- Visit/observe apprentices in their place of work to gather high quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Monitor learner attendance and 20% off the job hours
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews in a timely manner
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress
What you need for the role:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 or TAQA (Essential)
- Experience of delivering Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor and/or Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeships (Essential)
- Occupational competency to support the L3 and/or L5 apprenticeships (Essential)
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths & English) to level 2 (Essential)
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle and flexibility with travel
- Experience of using OneFile
- Comfortable using a range of ICT packages such as Skype
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
In return we offer an exciting package including, unlimited holiday buyback, flexible working hours, CSR days and charity events, lots of development, a reward and recognition scheme and much more!