Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 /year + plus bonus
Experience: administration: 2 years
Raise the Bar are one of the UK’s leading Speaking Agencies and this is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands connecting them to the most inspirational people for conferences and events!
We work with over 700 high profile speakers, including hosts & presenters, inspirational adventurers, business leaders and sports stars and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to develop their career and join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, extremely organised and will meet the following requirements;
- Ability to multi-task various projects and prioritise workload
- Great attention to detail
- Competent at administration tasks
- Confident, outgoing manner and ability to build up a rapport with clients and speakers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills
You will work as sales support within the speaker / sales function of the business supporting our sales account managers with all event planning and logistics to include liaising with clients, agencies and speakers, contracting, invoicing, briefing calls and all event logistics to ensure the best outcome and delivery for our clients! Key responsibilities for this role are set out below: –
- Assist the sales manager with any incoming calls / enquiries
- Ensure that the CRM database is kept up to date at all times with all key information
- Answer queries from clients / speakers and maintain strong relationships with all parties
- Day to day management and main point of contact for clients to include event planning, logistics and briefing calls
- Invoicing / accounts management post-event
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, fantastic communication skills and a minimum of two years’ experience in an administration role.You will thrive in a constantly changing working environment where decisions happen quickly and everyone works together to make the incredible possible!
The successful candidate will be able to commute to our North West office in Knowsley.
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.