Marketing & Communications Manager
Raise the Bar Ltd – Knowsley
We are one of the UK’s fastest-growing development businesses, and we have a fantastic opportunity to join our team at this exciting time!
We work with some of the UK’s biggest brands as well as high profile individuals to help organisations build their skills.
We care for our people, live our values and our high-performance culture rewards those who commit and contribute with a great working environment, lots of development opportunities and an excellent career package.
We are looking for a passionate marketeer who is looking to build their career and make an impact shaping how our clients, learners and partners interact with our brand.
Raise your bar with us!
The focus of this role is to own our marketing, communication and public relations strategies that will support our key business areas; Apprenticeships, Change Catalyst, Commercial Learning and Speakers.
Here is some of what you’ll be doing:
- We are focused on our Raise the Bar brand, and you will be key in showcasing it. This includes positioning, messaging and engagement through ongoing brand awareness campaigns and social media
- Deliver market research, insight solutions and competitor analysis to inform strategic, group and brand decisions
- Drive and implement customer strategy (customer understanding, engagement, testing, etc.) and closely work with other colleagues across functions to achieve these customer insights
- Write engaging marketing content for our Digital team to create – we crave imagination and innovation!
- Create and implement the marketing strategy and plans, communicating with our teams to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Work closely with our teams to inform new marketing and communication campaigns
- Identify key communications channels to help engage with our target audiences
- Create a structure and process for effective lead generation to create new and manage existing partnerships
- Be at the forefront of obtaining client case studies to be banked and showcased as required
- Create standard reporting and continuously monitor and analysis these so we can measure the impact of our activities and build plans to continually Raise the Bar!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A creative brain with proven experience in brand management and marketing
- Business and commercial awareness to understand the impact of marketing strategies and tactics in the marketplace
- A proactive attitude and being highly organised, with strong time management, planning and delivery skills
- Experience analysing customer needs, defining strategies, designs and experiences to deliver on customer needs, and then working cross-functionally to implement these
- You’ll be inquisitive and collaborative – find out what’s going on inside the business, who’s doing what and what strategies you can implement to help the team
- Communication skills are a given!
- A positive attitude and a passion for what you do with lots of initiative, as you will be expected to shape and drive our marketing strategies
When you join us:
- Super flexible working
- Development opportunities every month
- Unlimited holiday buy back scheme
- Reward & recognition
- CSR days and charity events
We want you to join our team and live our values!
- We Care
- We Dream
- We Win
- We Own It
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday