Location: Knowsley – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 – £28000 dependent on experience.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are a Learning & Development company with a difference! We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give our clients the competitive edge.
We’re looking an experienced IQA to join our team and help us to deliver Apprenticeships with a difference!
- TAQA Level 4, V1, D34, D36, supported with Assessor Qualification- e.g. A1
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Level 3 Management and Team Leading
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths & English) to level 2
- Must hold occupational competency within the above vocational areas
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Experience of using an e-portfolio
- Comfortable using a wide range of ICT packages
- Experience of carrying out the IQA process within apprenticeships
- Design, plan and deliver standardisation meetings
- Undertake observations and IQA activity of key learner processes to support continuous improvement
- Ensure the assessment team are trained and supported towards meeting company and ILM standards/ KPI’s
- Ensure regular and constructive assessment feedback is given to assessors remotely and through regular support sessions
- Ensure timely achievement of learners
- Work to specific quality and compliance targets
- To support in the preparation of external quality visits
- Support assessors with EPA preparation
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure high quality is maintained
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.