Management Apprenticeship Coach
Location: Office based in Knowsley – We are recruiting what many in the industry call Assessors, but we feel they are more involved than that so we know them as Apprenticeship Coaches – from multiple locations across the UK.
Salary: We are delivering the best Apprenticeships so want the best people! Lets talk.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are a Learning & Development company with a difference! We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give our clients the competitive edge.
We’re looking for experienced coaches (aka assessors) to join our team and help us to deliver apprenticeships with a difference!
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 or TAQA
- Monitor learner attendance and review progress
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Level 3 Management and Team Leading
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths & English) to level 2
- Must hold occupational competency within the above vocational areas
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Experience of using a e-portfolio
- Comfortable using a wide range of ICT packages
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship
- Support learners through their Functional Skills
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress
- Organise and book learner exams
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Preparing learners for EPA
- Ensuring learners achieve timely and that a high quality of evidence is obtained
- Work effectively with L&D team and facilitators
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
Apply with a CV and cover letter to Lucy Calverley at firstname.lastname@example.org – Good luck