Graduate Marketing Manager
We are one of the UK’s fastest-growing development businesses, and we have a fantastic opportunity to join our team!
We are unique, and you are too! We care for our people and live our values. Our high-performance culture rewards those who commit and contribute with a great working environment, lots of development opportunities and an excellent career package.
We work with some of the UK’s biggest brands as well as high profile individuals to help organisations build their skills. But enough about us… Here’s what we need from you!
Have a personality, we want you to express your energy and positiveness! You are passionate about all things marketing, you want to build your career and are eager to learn new things. You enjoy working with a great team, and your opinion will help our projects even more. If you don’t know how to do something, you will Google stuff to find a solution. You want to be part of a Dream Team.
The role will work across our business, so we need a team player with a broad range of marketing & creative skills. The ideal candidate can take on multiple projects and wants to grow their skills and gain valuable experience (that’s code for, we know you might not be the finished article, but you need to be bloody talented and prepared to work hard!).
You will join our Team in Liverpool working under the expert guidance of our Head of Marketing.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- Working with the different business areas of the company to create outbound digital comms that generate high levels of engagement including blogs, newsletters and email campaigns. Excellent creative writing skills are essential.
- Helping to build our online search presence through Search Engine Optimisation so you will need an interest in digital marketing and Google!
- Managing our social media channels and creating engaging digital content that our clients want to interact with – If you don’t do social, then don’t apply!
- We need you to help with the graphic design projects from time to time so ideally you will have used Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator but we don’t expect you to be an expert… Our brilliant Graphic Designer is!
- Helping to manage and grow our database and CRM. The basics of marketing, right? Without our clients and prospects, we don’t have a business.
- All-around office superhero, assisting on events and webinars to plan and co-ordinate online webinars and London events for our network of senior leaders and clients.
- Flexible working – that means you plan your time (Mon-Fri)
- Unlimited holidays – 24 days paid and additional holiday buyback
- Do your bit to give something back to the community, and we will give you a paid day to do it. Perfect if you want to do volunteer work
- Summer BBQ and Christmas social – lots of food, drinks and fun!
- Casual dress code – Not a suit in sight.. well almost.
- Regular social events and development opportunities
- Visits from our four-legged friends – Dogs, not Horses!!!
- Recognition scheme
- Free parking
You will have;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Positivity and energy that makes Raise the Bar a great place to Work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.