Graduate Digital Designer
Location: Knowsley, Merseyside
Salary: £18,000 pa.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Raise the Bar are one of the UK’s leading Learning & Development companies and Speaker Bureaus. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give our clients the competitive edge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Graduate Digital Designer to join our growing team based in Merseyside. The ideal candidate will join our busy in-house marketing team: a proactive and driven individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The role will involve developing high quality digital engaging materials and videos for our clients.
This role has lots of opportunities to develop your existing skills and develop brand new ones.
- Assisting all teams with the design of various online and off-line marketing collateral
- Working with the Learning & Development team to create engaging session workbooks and creating animated proposals
- Working closely with our Account Managers to ensure all their design requirements are met.
- Design and create 2D engaging animations (for the right candidate we will provide development opportunities to develop these skills).
- Educated to degree level
- A keen eye for detail
- Creative storyboarding skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, after effects and InDesign)
- Ability to visualise a wide variety of concepts: graphics, illustration, image manipulation, material adaptation and 2D animation
- Ability to work with individuals and teams with differing needs and personalities
- Positive and self-motivated
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Provide support for other team members as required
- Have outstanding organisational skills and be a great communicator
- Knowledge of CMS (WordPress)
- Social Media channels
- Audio editing (Adobe Audition)
- Knowledge of the MSOffice Suite
The successful candidate will thrive in a constantly changing working environment where decisions happen quickly and everyone works together to make the incredible possible. What we’re looking for is someone with the ability to think creatively with outstanding design skills and a Raise the Bar person! You will be educated to degree level and will be able to commute to our North Office, just outside Liverpool.
We regret we can only accept applications from persons who are eligible to work in the UK.
Please submit links to your online portfolio / work within your CV.
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.