Type: Full-time, permanent
We are a Learning & Development company with a difference! We work with some amazing brands, designing and delivering innovative leadership and management development solutions that wow our clients. We’re focused on recruiting the best possible people to join our team. We incite a high performing culture and reward those who commit and contribute with a fantastic working environment and career package. We are currently looking for an Engagement Coordinator to join our Dream Team.
- Support the Client Engagement Manager and Head of Content & Engagement
- Deal with the logistics and coordination of training events
- Drive, monitor and report on engagement on our learning app
- Collate, analyse and report on post-event feedback and satisfaction survey responses
- Support other business functions where appropriate
What you need for the role:
- Ideally experienced in a Training/Learning/HR/Project Management environment
- Have outstanding organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and professional communication skills at all levels
In return, we offer an exciting package including, unlimited holiday buyback, flexible working hours, CSR days and charity events, a reward and recognition scheme and much more!
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.