We are a Learning & Development company with a difference! We work with some amazing brands, designing and delivering innovative leadership and management development solutions and apprenticeship programmes that wow our clients.
We’re focused on recruiting the best possible people to join our team. We incite a high performing culture and reward those who commit and contribute with a fantastic working environment and career package. We are currently looking for a Data Administrator to join our Dream Team.
- Timely and accurate processing and auditing of enrolment, on programme and leaver paperwork in accordance with ESFA rules
- To ensure all data tracking procedures are documented and available for audit and inspection
- To set up learner portfolios on the One File system and maintain electronic filing of all evidence
- To be the first point of contact for Apprentice and Coach enquires
- Train the team on how to use Ignite and similar systems
- Complete verification forms for all learners
- Co-ordinate the completion of client H&S forms and annual refresh requirements
- To ensure all examination procedures are followed and documented
- Remain up to date with all ESFA funding regulations
- Audit Maths and English exemptions and process certificates
- Additional duties may be required as requested by the Head of Apprenticeships
What you need for the role:
- Ideally experienced in Apprenticeship administration environment
- Have outstanding organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and professional communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of ESFA funding regulations and a compliance background
In return we offer an exciting package including, unlimited holiday buyback, flexible working hours, CSR days and charity events, a reward and recognition scheme and much more!
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.