Business Development Specialist
Reporting to: Executive Director
We are a Learning & Development company with a difference! We work with some amazing brands, designing and delivering innovative leadership and management development solutions, harnessing the knowledge of global industry experts and wowing our clients.
We have a very clearly defined focus and proposition and as the company continues to grow we are now recruiting for a passionate, driven and knowledgeable Business Development Specialist to use our platform and drive us even further forward.
We’re focused on recruiting the best possible people to fit in with our high performing culture and we are committed to developing and rewarding those who commit to our goals and vision with fantastic career opportunities.
As our Business Development Specialist you will be wearing two hats; on one side you will be selling Leadership & Management Apprenticeships to levy paying employers; on the other you will be selling our innovative and unique online Change Catalyst leadership programme.
This role will be a turnkey business development position; developing and sourcing leads through to sales meetings and contracting the new client before handing over to our Executive Team to manage.
- Identify and engage with employers for the generation of learner starts on our Leadership & Management Apprenticeship courses and our Change Catalyst Programme
- Utilizing our own warm, senior level database to generate and develop leads into new clients
- Cold calling and networking to provide fresh data and discover new leads that will in-turn be developed to new accounts
- Cross selling and up selling our propositions ensuring our clients receive the greatest benefit from everything we can offer and maximizing our returns
- Advising and supporting clients on apprenticeship levy and funding options
- Managing and developing relationships with clients
- Work closely with our marketing team to support business development
- Deliver prospective clients through to contract signing
- Ensure smooth handover of clients to our Operations and L&D Departments
- Work to monthly and annual targets.
What we need:
- Someone with established experience of working within a training provider working with apprenticeship sales and;
- An in-depth knowledge of apprenticeship funding and the levy
- Proven experience and successful track record of working to sales targets
- Somebody who can effectively organise, plan and prioritise their own workload
- An excellent communicator
- We work as a team and so we need relationship builders and team players
- Somebody to demonstrate and buy into our company values.
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.