Business Development Specialist
Reporting to: Head of Speaker Accounts
We are one of the UK’s leading Speaking Agencies and this is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands connecting them to the most inspirational people for conferences and events.
We work with over 700 high profile speakers, including hosts & presenters, inspirational adventurers, business leaders and sports stars and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Specialist to join our growing team.
We’re focused on recruiting the best possible people to fit in with our high performing culture and we are committed to developing and rewarding those who commit to our goals and vision with fantastic career opportunities.
As our Business Development Specialist the crux of your role will be generating and identifying new sales leads, building solid relationships with new and existing clients, taking orders, preparing proposals and contracts all whilst utilizing your ability to negotiate and influence to get deals over the line.
• Utilizing our own warm, senior level database to generate and develop leads into new clients
• Cold calling and networking to provide fresh data and discover new leads that will in-turn be developed to new clients
• Cross selling and up selling our propositions ensuring our clients receive the greatest benefit from everything we can offer and maximizing our returns
• Managing and developing relationships with clients
• Work closely with our marketing team to support business development
• General account management duties to manage each booking and the on-going client association
• Work to monthly and annual targets.
What you’ll need:
• Hunger, tenacity and focus
• A proven experience and successful track record of working to sales targets
• Experience of managing and developing your own client base
• The capacity to thrive in a constantly changing working environment where decisions happen quickly and demands can come thick and fast
• An ability to effectively organise, plan and prioritise your own workload
• Excellent communication skills
• We work as a team and so you’ll need to be a relationship builder and team player
What you’ll get
• 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and holiday buy-back scheme
• Flexible working hours including working from home
• Professional & personal development opportunities
• CSR Days and Charity Events
• Reward and Recognition Scheme
• Workplace Pension
• Company events & social hours
Additional responsibility to demonstrate, understand and apply our company values:
• We Care
• We Dream
• We Win
• We Own It
Please note: We will only consider the application submitted via Indeed.