By downloading and creating an account on the Tennis Foundation app you’re automatically agreeing to these terms – you should read these terms carefully before using the app. This app is property of Raise the Bar Ltd and the Tennis Foundation, you’re prohibited from copying or modifying the app, including but not limited to extracting the source code.
Raise the Bar (‘RTB’) are committed to ensuring the app is efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app at any time, for any reason, without warning.
RTB shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and prevent any damage, loss, corruption or destruction of data and information. Nothing in this agreement shall oblige RTB to disclose any information or data without being in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998. RTB will not be held liable for any criminal attacks that compromise, damage or destruct data and information. But will take all reasonable steps to ensure the data and information is protected in accordance with this agreement.
Although we take all necessary measures to keep the app safe, we cannot guarantee it. We require the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on the Tennis Foundation.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the app, using automated means without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not source login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic violence.
- You will not use the app to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
By agreeing to these terms, you are also expected to respect other people’s rights:
- You will not post content or take any action on RTB that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on the app if we believe that it violates this statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on the app.
Raise the Bar reserves the right to disable your access from the app if any of these terms are breached after agreement.