Megan is Professor of Leadership and Dialogue at Ashridge where she speaks, researches, consults and supervises on the intersection of leadership, change, dialogue and mindfulness. She is on the Thinkers50 radar of global business thinkers and is ranked in HR Magazine’s Most Influential Thinkers listing. She has written Dialogue in Organizations and Mind Time and her most recent book, with Financial Times Publishing, is called Speak Up which was shortlisted for the CMI Management Book of the Year. She is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and her research has recently featured in Forbes, on the BBC, in a TEDx talk and in numerous academic and practice-based journals.
Megan’s passion and curiosity centres around the quality of how we speak, hear, learn innovate, challenge and collaborate with one another in organisational systems. Her research and publications explore the neuroscience of leadership, the links between mindfulness and leadership capacities for the 21st century – in particular resilience, collaboration and focus and decision making in complexity – and the capacity to speak up and listen up and enable others to do the same.
Her research responds to key business challenges such as:
• How can we encourage our people to speak up with their ideas more?
• How can we create a safe and transparent workplace that celebrates diversity?
• How can we change habits of conversation so that we listen to one another better and challenge productively?
• How can we train our minds to enable us to be more resilient in this fast-paced and always-on world?
• How does our mind affect how we relate to one another and how might we train our minds to relate better?
• If leaders need to thrive in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world, how can we train them to do this well?
She is a mother to two wonderful daughters who test her regularly on her powers of mindfulness and dialogue.
To watch Megan’s TEDx Talk ‘How Your Power Silences truth’, please click here
Image copyright: Megan Reitz
£5,000 - £7,500
Price based on UK delivery
Business, Health & Wellbeing, Workshop
Change, Coaching, Communication, Leadership, Mindfulness