12 month nationwide high impact, performance and engagement programme for our international beverage client’s most talented and promising individuals.
Led by our high-profile subject matter experts from the world of sport, business, academia and medicine, this programme encompassed a launch event followed by 6 modules outlined below:
- Best behaviours and a mindset for success – Delegates were able to hone their abilities in achieving high levels of performance in themselves and others.
- Communicating with authority and impact – Delegates developed skills to create and maintain strong relationships, looking at how to establish credibility and deal assertively with stakeholders, at whatever level.
- Understanding your own mind and that of others – Delegates built upon their emotional intelligence as individuals and leaders.
- Creative thinking and process – This allowed delegates to discover ways to innovate and put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- Health and well-being – Delegates were shown to appreciate how their performance, health and happiness are all grounded in the skilful management of their energy.
- Effective goal setting – A nine-step goal setting process to enabled delegates to work through the key components to achieving their goals.
Running alongside an online portal and mentoring programme, this resulted in a prestigious Global award as well as 20+ direct promotions and career progressions for attendees.
For more information on our full range of Leadership & Development Programmes and Skills Masterclasses please click here.
To browse our 350+ subject matter experts from the world of sport, business, academia and adventure please click here.
Former British Athletic Director of Coaching.
Author and expert on change, leadership and psychology.
Athletics Coach and RADA trained actor.
Resident psychiatrist with GB Cycling, Team Sky and Liverpool FC.
Lawyer turned entrepreneur and Coffee Republic founder.
Health and well being expert.
Olympic Medalist and business owner.