Developing your level of personal effectiveness and time management gives you the clarity to get things done through an understanding of where best to focus your efforts, ensuring that the work/life balance remains just that… balanced.
Time is a limited and valuable resource and regardless of your position in the organisation, being able to control how you use it is essential, in order to manage time effectively we need to understand the difference between ‘busy’ and ‘productive’.
Learning how to prioritise and plan, delegate and handle interruptions will help you have a much more effective and less stressful day. This interactive workshop will provide you with some great tools and strategies to do just that!
What the course covers …
- Identify and beat the three most common time wasters
- Using a decision matrix in order to make better decisions
- Strategies to handle interruptions and stop these hijacking your day
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- Understand how your mental attitude impacts your personal effectiveness
- Develop your personal initiative and beat procrastination and reduce stress
By the end of this course you will…
- Identify what keeps you “busy” and stops you being “productive”
- Have a useful priority decision matrix for everyday use
- Have a plan to reduce the impact of other people on your effectiveness
- Be aware of the impact of your thoughts on your performance
- Develop skills to enhance your personal effectiveness
This course is for busy people who want to be able to manage their time in the most effective way possible.