Our unique business model enables us to capture first-hand experience from some of the most dynamic people in the world to help us deliver relevant, high impact solutions. No other development company has our un-paralleled access to over 500 specialist thought leaders. In addition to this, our mobile app is designed to support all of our solutions. We work with some of the biggest brands globally, delivering development for delegates across sectors. Raise the Bar with us!
13A Tiger Court,
Kings Business Park,
Information we collect and what we use it for
In broad terms, we use your data for the following purposes:
• to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in
• to communicate with you in the event that we are launching a new programme, speaker or service
• for fraud screening and prevention purposes
• for record keeping purposes
• to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
• to track your activity on our digital platforms (mobile app)
• to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms
• to personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you
• for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us
When we provide you with products or services we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, email address, telephone number, company, job role and services you’re interested.
When you request information about a speaker, learning & development programme, apprenticeship and/or app, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
When you interact with our chat, social media platforms and/or telephone, we may also automatically collect your details. This is primarily to help us better understand your needs and tailor any business proposals.
• When you interact with our website, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit:
• how you have reached our website and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
• your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
• your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information
• which videos you have watched and for how long
• what content you download
• information collected in any forms you complete
• we may also infer your country of location from the IP address
Disclosure of your information
In order to provide our products and services to you or to otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, payment processing organisations, delivery organisations, fraud prevention and screening and credit risk management companies, and mailing houses.
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your information. In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect our paper based systems and computerised databases from loss and misuse, and only allow access to them when it is absolutely necessary to do so, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the personal information contained within them.
Where a password is required to access certain content our digital platforms, app or website, you are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential. Please do not share or disclose your password to any other person.
More about your information – your rights
You may correct or update your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include your title, full name, address, company, job title, email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable law. If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please write to us at the above address. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please write to us at the address above if you wish to exercise this right. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make.
Where to make a complaint
Information Commissioner’s Office
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using their online form: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
(Last revision May 2018)