This interactive full-day session will cover the key principles and processes of Sales Management. The session will have a ‘hands-on’ approach and will provide the opportunity for delegates to practise skills in relation to calls/meeting and huddles.
The session could include:
- KPI‘s and how to manage these – What do we measure and why? What do they tell us?
- Research-Planning-Resources-Execution-Follow up – Introduction of this useful sales management process.
- Actions to generate increased sales/revenue – This will include understanding key sales activities surrounding individual contribution, what to measure and how to measure.
- Acquisition/Retention/Cross Sales and repeat business
- Competitor analysis
- Linking service feedback to sales
- SMART objectives
- PR/Networking events
- Celebrate Success
- How to run/observe an effective sales huddle