The benefits of good project management are ten-fold, a good project manager combines organisational skill and logistical co-ordination to guide a project from point A to point B. By using a structured strategy you can successfully complete your project, gain positive results, and inspire your team to continue to look for ways to grow and perform more efficiently.
Our interactive project management workshop gives delegates an appreciation of their management style, and the benefits of this before allowing them to examine the key project milestones, such as; purpose, objectives, planning, problem solving, team management, and evaluation of the project.
- Recognise the key attributes of an effective project manager
- Identify strategies for stakeholder mapping
- Devise a structured communications plan
- Anticipate risks, issues and opportunities
- Plan, monitor, control, and review a project effectively