Whether an experienced mentor or new to this role, this interactive and practical master class gives delegates the opportunity to build on their ability to inspire and encourage others as a mentor. It also inspires greater confidence by exploring the nature and role of the mentor and introducing simple yet powerful tools to enable highly successful mentoring conversations.
- Benefits of Mentoring – outlining the benefit to mentors, mentees and the organisation.
- Establishing expectations and contracting.
- Mentor Relationships – key techniques to ensure the relationship begins on the right note.
- The Mentor Cycle
- Mentoring Styles – achieving an effective balance between ‘ask’ and ‘tell’.
- Handling Difficult Situations – successfully dealing with tough conversations and situations.
- How to provide support whilst providing a challenge.