This “managing others” skills workshop helps to equip new leaders and managers with key skills to develop themselves and their team. It aims to give individuals an appreciation of different leadership styles to help them define their own to manage their people with extreme effectiveness. Exploring the effects of motivation, objective setting, and effective feedback, the managing others workshop is there to build and enhance the effectiveness of a high performing team.
- Gain an appreciation of differing leadership styles
- Identify what motivates people in the workplace
- Defining best practice for managing performance and actions to put this into place
- Gain an appreciation of team development and how to develop a high performing team
- Understanding how to effectively set individual and team objectives to maximise performance.