In this interactive and stimulating masterclass, we explore how to improve your presence, influence and impact. We aim to develop delegates’ skills in building and maintaining strong relationships, looking at how we establish credibility and deal assertively with stakeholders, at whatever level. We explore simple techniques to enable delegates to influence powerfully and successfully.
- Personal Brand Identity Recognising our own brand and how it aligns with our values.
- Authority, Presence and Impact.
- Building rapport Honing the essential skills surrounding successful talking, listening and observing to make a strong connection.
- Tools of Influence Exploring the effective use of; reason, emotion, reciprocity, authority, liking and ethics.
- Handling Objections.
- Story telling as a method of influence.