The organisational change affects all departments from the entry-level employee to senior management. For organisations undergoing significant and constant change, change management is vital to help the individual to handle change and manage their own performance effectively.
This practical masterclass builds change management skills and mindset needed in order to respond positively and constructively to change. Masterclass headlines:
- Assessing the impact of change on your role and responsibilities.
- Emotional intelligence – understanding the reactions of yourself and others in relation to change.
- Attitudes towards change – promoting a focus on positive outcomes.
- Challenging our beliefs about change capability.
- Practical coping mechanisms.