The first session in the Change Catalyst programme is delivered by Professor Damian Hughes, a leading expert in Organisational Psychology and High Performance. Damian is best-selling author of 12 books and current advisor to the Scottish Rugby Union Team. He kicks off the programme by exploring the theory of change in his own unique style.
This session will:
- Introduce delegates to the importance of change in both a personal and professional setting.
- Help delegates to re-frame their view of the world to improve their decision making.
- Explore the concept of “Best Behaviours” to improve both individual and team performance.
- Help delegates to identify simple routines to improve their consistency as a leader
- Introduce delegates to the fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence and how to use this to positively impact on their leadership capability.
- Give delegates a simple framework and practical tips that can be immediately applied back into the work place to help manage change and improve overall performance.
Drawing upon his academic background and experience in elite level sport, Damian provides a firm base for delegates to build on over the course of the programme.