Assertive people are confident when expressing their opinions, and respectful of the views of others. This interactive workshop allows delegates to explore the quality of being self-assured and confident, without being aggressive. They will gain an appreciation of what constitutes assertive behaviour and identify their own approach.
Delegates gain an awareness of how to be more impactful in the workplace.
Master Class Headlines:
- Defining and identifying the 4 styles of assertive behaviour.
- Practice identifying levels of assertiveness in others; and gain an appreciation of how communication and body language effect behaviour.
- Investigating the link between conflict and assertive behaviour, and defining a personal approach.
- Explore assertiveness techniques and when to use them.
- Gain an appreciation of how to give constructive feedback.
- Managing the impression you give people, even when you’re not communicating with them.
- Adapting your style for situations involving conflict or stress.