- An employee’s relationship with his or her direct Manager is the most important single factor in employee engagement.
- 40% of employees who receive poor coaching and support from their superiors leave their positions within the first year.
- Only 48% of companies train their managers more than once a year.
Our Leadership & Management Development Programmes
Inspiring people to achieve great performance takes effort and imagination and our leaders have never played a more vital part in driving organisational success and building sustainable teams.
Leaders have the ability to significantly influence performance across the business; the secret to this is to do it in a way which is commercially focused yet empathetic to the characteristics and the needs of their teams.
Employees need to trust that their leaders have the capability to drive organisational success whilst also making them feel valued, engaged and inspired.
Topics covered include:
- High Performing Teams
- Communicating with Impact
- Strategic Direction & Vision
- Authentic Leadership